AADCO Auto Parts Supplies recycled OEM, new aftermarket and remanufactured automotive parts to meet the demand for lower cost OEM quality parts in the collision and mechanical repair industry in the Greater Toronto Area.
AADCO Auto Parts is a Canadian company committed to providing quality recycled Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) auto parts harvested from primarily three to eight year old vehicles available to it through the insurance salvage auctions and the open market. AADCO’s primary business is the sale of recycled OEM parts to the collision and mechanical repair facilities throughout the extended Greater Toronto Area and operates from a 87,000 sq ft facility in Brampton, Ontario. AADCO completes its service offering by providing aftermarket parts when used parts are unavailable. AADCO’s inventory management, parts locator, sales channels and specialized customer service offers a clear advantage for AADCO’s customers.
AADCO’s Market Opportunity
- Targeting the $100 million market in the Greater Toronto Area
- Provides a cost effective alternative for the insurance industry, auto body and mechanical shops
- Innovative business operations strategically focused on inventory availability and customer service one stop shop
- Quality: Standards for recycled part selection
- Value: Significant savings – most less than half the cost of new
- Service: One contact point for all part needs
- Choice: Huge inventory of recycled OEM parts in Canada, as well as rebuilt engines, aftermarket collision and mechanical parts
AADCO’s Operations Advantage
- Experienced management team
- Indoor facility that accommodates more than $8,000,000 unbolted parts inventory
- One stop shop experience and wide selection of inventory cultivates long term customer relationships.
- Inventory management linked to daily updated web accessible database